The Tarsh Partnership is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What data we collect
The Tarsh Partnership collects personal data about you to help in the recruitment process, such as your name, address, email address, contact details, date of birth, work and education history, criminal convictions plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law.
What we use this data for
We use the data you have supplied as necessary to aid the recruitment process. This may include:
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, apply for specific roles or subscribe to job alert emails
- To assess whether any of our vacancies may be suitable for you
- To contact you via phone, SMS or email about vacancies that we believe you may be interested in
- To send your information to prospective or intended employers to assess suitability for a role
- To inform you about new services, special offers or useful information relevant to your job search using the email address you have provided. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time from receiving further communications from us.
- To send to trusted third parties who provide services for us, including reference, qualifications or criminal reference checking, psychometric evaluation or skills testing, professional advisors, IT services or mailing houses.
- The personal and sensitive personal information you provide us may be sent to clients and third parties located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we transfer your personal information outside the EEA we will take reasonable steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- We may also release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so by law.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
How long do we keep your data for?
We retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
Your rights to your data
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. However, this may affect the services we are able to supply you.
You have the right to request access to any personal data which is held about you, or to have any inaccuracies in your information to be corrected, or to have your personal data erased.
The Tarsh Partnership, The Stanley Building, 7 Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG. Tel: 020 3897 6676
For more information on your rights please visit the ICO website: https://ico.org.uk
Registered Office: Tarsh Lazare Williamson Ltd, 5 Underwood Street, London N1 7LY. Registered in England: 5820224, VAT number: 894 3056 01
I hereby give my consent to The Tarsh Partnership to process my personal data for the following purposes:
- For The Tarsh Partnership to provide me with work-finding services.
- For The Tarsh Partnership to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services.
- For The Tarsh Partnership to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services.
I also consent to The Tarsh Partnership processing my personal data with third parties for the purposes of internal audits and investigations carried out to ensure that the company is complying with all relevant laws and obligations.
I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by informing The Tarsh Partnership that I wish to do so.