Digital Marketing Manager – 12 month contract
Leading Global FMCG Company
c.£48K-£60K plus bonus
Greater London/Surrey Area
Strong digital marketing skills with a good understanding of e-commerce are essential for this challenging and busy interim role in the European team of a major global FMCG business. In this key role, you will work alongside the Digital Director and agency partners, developing digital strategies and managing brand building and brand activation campaigns across the UK and European markets. You will also take on a role as the internal digital media authority, bringing your knowledge of the digital media landscape to the brand teams, including; social media, YouTube, mobile and programmatic marketing. This is a role for someone who puts the consumer experience at the heart of digital marketing activities and decisions.
Specific areas of responsibility in this role include:
- An innovative and entrepreneurial focus, willing to take risks where needed, making creative connections and experimenting with new ideas.
- Website management. You will work with the web development specialists to ensure company websites across different markets are up to date with the latest products, copy and assets.
- Optimising customer e-commerce websites. You will support the customer e-commerce team to ensure brand/product content is best in class across retailer and pureplay sites.
- Paid search. You will ensure work with agency partners to ensure search spend is optimised and focused on business priorities such as NPD and campaign launches.
- Strong SEO skills with the ability to identify upcoming search trends. You will work with agency partners to ensure high volume search trends are covered across company sites and key products.
Key Skill Checklist
With a robust track record of success in digital marketing gained in an agency or client-side role, you’ll be keen to take on this challenging contract role. We’re looking for someone with hands-on experience who can hit the ground running in what is a dynamic and busy working environment and highly-competitive FMCG category. Other skills include:
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to build strong working relationships and cooperation from different functions within a European matrix structure.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and influence people at all levels of the organisation.
- Inquisitive, proactive and challenging approach, able to identify and champion new opportunities, and use digital tools to get closer to consumers and shoppers.
- Excellent communication skills.
This highly successful multinational blue-chip FMCG business has a substantial portfolio of household, health care and personal care brands sold across the world. It has an exceptional track record of investing heavily in innovation and support of its brands, identifying new opportunities to inspire and built loyalty amongst its consumer base. The business has a values-led positive, embracing culture, demanding high levels of personal commitment and performance and offering exceptional opportunities for career development in the UK and beyond.
If you are excited by this challenge, please contact Adam Tarsh at The Tarsh Partnership now. firstname.lastname@example.org