Brand Manager – Major Food Innovation Project
c.£45K-£50K + Benefits + Bonus
Greater London Area
Smart, commercially savvy, passionate about food FMCG marketer needed NOW for this challenging role leading a major innovation project for a new brand in the dairy alternative/dairy free category. You don’t need to be a flexitarian, vegan, vegetarian, plant-based food lover or dairy rejector to do this job, but an interest in these kind of eating trends and interests is important. Working alongside the senior marketing and commercial team, you will play a key role in getting this new brand to market, with a remit spanning brand strategy, NPD, packaging development, consumer and trade launch planning, including developing integrated ATL, BTL and digital campaigns. Our client is a multi-billion player in different geographies with a number of successful brands and a huge commitment to making this launch a big success.
- Creating a robust, actionable and exciting brand strategy to achieve long term business goals and brand vision in the UK.
- Working with the senior team to develop a brand comms strategy that will drive trial, purchase and rapid brand engagement.
- Delivering local Shopper, Digital and Social Media activity to drive the brand and NPD/EPD launches.
- Developing an ongoing innovation strategy and NPD initiatives working alongside team across the business.
Key Skills Checklist
- Robust background in FMCG with a specific interest in food & drink categories.
- Excellent commercial understanding and the ability to make sound recommendations.
- Strategic thinker able to develop clear vision for the brand.
- A passion for innovation and brand development work.
- Strong project management skills – planning and prioritisation
- Passion, energy, drive. Proactive and willing to take the initiative.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail Adam Tarsh now or call him on 020 7849 6875.