Brand Manager, Crayola
Based Guildford, Surrey
Lovely brand and product management role in a small, friendly and supportive team within a major UK toy company, working on much loved craft brand, Crayola.
What’s the role?
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Brand or Product Manager to step up and take on more responsibility, supported by a Senior Brand Manager. You will look after part of the portfolio independently, managing all aspects of your area including;
• Ensuring that all elements of the brand strategy fro Crayola work together to maximise business results
• Assist in the development or the brand line plan working with Senior Brand Manager
• Manage all aspects of your product ranges, working with partners to bring product to market, on time and in budget
• Be seen as the ‘authority’ for your brand/s in the UK to all relevant parties, including senior management
• Identify new opportunities through market and category gap analysis, becoming a true category expert
• Determine best use of resources (internal/external) to accomplish above tasks
• Experience in an FMCG or consumer goods business at Assistant or Junior Brand Manager level
• Action and results orientated
• Customer/consumer awareness
• Planning and organising
• Professional Maturity
• Strong Powerpoint/Word/Excel skills
One of the UK’s most established toy companies with a portfolio of much loved play and craft brands.