Senior Product Marketing Manager
To £80,000 plus benefits
Fantastic role for a digitally savvy and creative ‘change enabler’ with strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to join this ambitious property tech company.
What’s the role?
This exciting new role will have a direct impact on the accelerated growth of the business. As part of a newly created team, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact through partnering with other functions to bring exciting new products to market. Working closely with product and commercial teams, you will help to inform the value proposition and strategic direction of products, while transforming how we bring products to market. You will take ownership of projects, embedding yourself within product teams whilst helping to build the approach, structure and workflows for the new team. As the overall product experience is transformed, you’ll become more audience focussed and lead the way for how the industry innovates.
· Develop and own Product Marketing strategy
· Understand users and articulate their needs, using research and data to better understand market trends and inform strategy and new initiatives
· Drive new innovations for target customer segments and products, working with cross functional teams to build robust business cases
· Communicate key information, coordinate activity and foster collaboration between stakeholders
· Manage the go to market process, supporting sales teams with the tools they need to sell
· Drive awareness and understanding of products through compelling launch plans and multi-channel campaigns covering targeting, positioning, messaging, and creative for product launches
· Measure and track impact and effectiveness of products in the market throughout their lifecycle
· Robust and extensive experience in a relevant role within product marketing or strategy, ideally from within technology, a digital marketplace or an agency
· Proven track record of partnering with product teams to shape development roadmaps, and marketing teams to create innovative growth marketing plans that drive awareness, adoption and usage for B2C audiences
· Strong experience analysing data and applying insights to optimise product experience
· Self-starter with the ability to build programs from the ground up: bias to action and ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
· Understanding of the strategic big picture while driving action in the day to day
· Strong project management and interpersonal skills, a true ‘people person’
· Motivation to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment; comfortable working with all levels and teams in an organization
· Experience of google analytics, mailchimp, salesforce, mixpanel is a bonus
Digital media business that owns and operates some of the UK’s most widely recognised and trusted online brands.