Senior Digital Marketing Executive
To £45,000 plus benefits
Super role for a digital marketing specialist to join this vibrant and client-focused professional practice based in central London.
The marketing department is a key division of the professional support team and helps to position the partnership as a trustworthy and client-focused firm in the market, as well as providing support to the specialist teams.
What’s the role?
Your key focus will be to proactively plan and implement digital marketing activities and undertake firmwide marketing projects. You will develop excellent internal and external relationships and drive the marketing team’s perception as approachable experts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage the strategic digital planning process for a number of the firm’s specialist teams, creating draft marketing plans and budgets aligned to firmwide strategy.
• Manage digital campaigns from initial planning through to execution, using the most relevant tools and channels.
• Review and audit the firm’s website. Scope out and create a development plan (with the Marketing Manager) to improve functionality and client experience, manage a content strategy aligned to business plan deliverables.
• Analyse web, social media and SEO statistics and make strategic recommendations for improvement.
• Create best practice and guidelines for video production and use within campaigns.
• Take ownership of projects and campaigns, liaising with relevant stakeholders and suppliers to ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
• Advise Partners on the best approach to achieve their business and marketing objectives.
• Share your experience and skills with more junior members of the marketing team, proactively suggesting new approaches and ideas.
• Put in place appropriate metrics and undertake analysis to demonstrate the effectiveness of the firm’s marketing activities.
• Carry out, or assist in carrying out, research as and when required.
• Develop and manage some of the firm’s digital events (such as webinars, podcasts, Q&As), support in tracking of all event customer journeys.
Internal Marketing Activities
• Work with the Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Director to promote marketing excellence within the marketing team and implement better working practices to enable the team to work more effectively.
• Work to maximise collaboration within the marketing team, proactively seeking cross team opportunities.
• Promote greater awareness of marketing’s capabilities and skillset internally.
• Make best use of the firm’s data for marketing and reporting purposes.
• Adhere to and manage specific marketing project budgets.
• Assist the rest of the marketing team with proofreading and checking of marketing materials.
• Work on your own initiative but seek help and guidance when necessary.
• Promote and be a guardian for the Buzzacott brand.
· Educated to degree level, plus at least 5 GCSEs including English and Maths
· Proven digital marketing experience, ideally within professional services
Experience of digital marketing planning and budgeting
· Excellent copywriting skills
· Project management skills
· Able to build collaborative relationships with people at all levels
· Experience of web and social media, including analytics
· Able to use own initiative and prioritise workload
· A team player; able to manage internal and external relationships
· Approachable at all times; flexible; assertive; proactive
Professional services partnership with a strong culture of client focus, approachability and exceptional service