To £35,000 plus benefits
Super role for an ambitious marketing communications specialist to step up into an Executive role with this vibrant and client-focused professional practice based in central London.
The marketing department of 10 people is a key division of our professional support team. They position the partnership as a trustworthy and client-focused firm in the market, as well as provide support to each of our specialist teams.
What’s the role?
Your key focus will be the planning and implementation of strategic and creative marketing activities for specific teams and the firm as a whole. You will strive to develop excellent internal relationships and position the marketing team as approachable experts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage the strategic planning process, creating draft marketing plans and budgets that are aligned with overall strategy
• Manage campaigns from planning to execution using appropriate tools and media
• Create business development processes and provide support from lead to sale
• Ownership of assigned projects/campaigns; ensure deadlines and budgets are met
• Advise partners on the best way to achieve their business and marketing objectives
• Utilise client feedback to shape and advise on marketing activities
• Manage the creation of marketing collateral
• Write copy for, and maintain, the Firm’s website, keeping content up to date
• Analyse web and social media data and make recommendations for improvement
• Source relevant advertising opportunities, media buying and creation of advertising and directory entries, including advertising at trade shows and conferences
• Undertake analysis to demonstrate the effectiveness of marketing activities.
• Develop and manage events and conferences from beginning to end.
• Manage and create internal communications, including specific campaigns as well as contributing to the internal newsletter and maintaining information on the intranet
• Work with the Marketing Team to identify better working practices to improve efficiency
• Promote greater awareness of the Marketing Team’s capabilities and skillset internally
• Provide assistance and training to other members of the Firm in the use and maintenance of marketing tools
• Educated to degree level, plus 5 GCSEs including English and Maths
• Proven marketing experience; planning and budgeting, campaign management and analysis, agency management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Project management skills
• Able to build collaborative relationships with people at all levels
• CIM qualification is desirable
• IT Skills including Excel and databases
• Experience of web and social media, including analytics
• Able to use own initiative and prioritise workload
• A team player; able to manage internal and external relationships
• Approachable at all times; flexible; assertive; proactive
Professional services partnership with a strong culture of client focus, approachability and exceptional service
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.