Digital Brand Manager, based central London. Salary to £45,000 plus benefits
Reference number TL884538
Really exciting new opportunity for a ‘techy’ digital marketer with great skills in communications, content, optimisation and e-commerce to make their mark with a well-known brand.
If you’re a whizz with WordPress, on the detail, analytical and pragmatic, yet energetic, passionate and brand savvy, we would love to hear from you. We’re looking for a website evangelist with drive and purpose to own the brand website, managing all content as well as its development & update plan. You will work with and train brand champions internationally, to ensure brand consistency. You will develop website functionality, manage Display, PPC and SEO, manage agencies, budgets and timelines ensuring everything gets done on time and in budget. You’ll also be needed to help coordinate offline brand projects such as merchandising development and brand POS materials, so there’s lots of variety and opportunity to get involved in different projects.
- WordPress – ESSENTIAL
- Google Analytics, Excel, MySQL, Facebook insights
- Strong SEM, SEO, PPC, Display and Social platform advertising skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good project management skills
- Digital strategy development and execution
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Cloud software – Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator
- Agency and budget management
- Understanding brand management and the creative process