Consumer Insight & Marketing Manager
£40K-£50K + benefits package
Strong analytical thinking skills with a solid grasp of FMCG market, retail, category and shopper data, as well as a good understanding of marketing & promotional issues, are essential for this exciting new role with a highly-successful, award-winning, independently-owned food business based within easy reach of London. With an international supply base in over 20 countries, and a valued supplier to all the major grocery retailers, our client is growing rapidly year on year, increasing its presence in the UK food market. Primarily supplying own-label products, the business also trades under its own brand, with opportunities to expand this with focused marketing & promotional initiatives.
Working alongside the commercial team, the key focus of this role is to providing account specific category insights and market analysis, ensuring the business is positioned as the customer’s first choice for category insights and recommendations. The successful candidate will provide high quality analysis in response to monthly and ad hoc requirements as well as proactively recommend to the business how to maximize sales and profits in response to market trends.
- Analysing and interpreting consumer data to give insight into market and category trends
- Providing accurate sales analysis and insight for the business
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends on sales data analysis
- Building strong relationships with key customer contacts and with colleagues
- Presenting impactful presentations to customers with advice on product and category development
- Analysing customer research, current market conditions and competitor activity to identify opportunities and key issues
- Analysing sales forecasts and financials and reporting on product sales, ROI and key performance metrics
- Working with the commercial team to develop compelling marketing materials/collateral
Key Skills Checklist
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious and tenacious individuals keen to play a central role in a very dynamic business with the opportunity to expand its remit.
- Robust experience working with FMCG insight in a client-side or agency role
- The ability to read, interpret & present data to drive actionable insights
- Excellent IT skills, attention to detail and a passion to understand what is driving the headline numbers
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage workload with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and project-driven
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now. email@example.com